Austin, TX Business Law Firm
The Akhtar Law Firm serves Texas businesses of all sizes with the following legal needs:
- Business start-ups and formations, including incorporations, LLC's, and sole proprietorships
- Business counseling and risk management
- Contract review or drafting, such as employee agreements, vendor agreements, and commercial leases
- Copyright and trademark registration and enforcement
- Employer-employee disputes and workplace claims
- Commercial debt collection
- Breach of contracts and general business litigation
We have served business clients of all sizes throughout Texas since 2000 (including Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Bastrop, Lakeway, Katy, Georgetown, Killeen, and elsewhere), both in the boardroom and in the courtroom. The Akhtar Law Firm brings the following philosophy to serving Texas small, medium, and large businesses:
- The proven legal experience and technical expertise of a big firm attorney practicing since 2000, with the responsiveness and cost of a small firm
- An efficient, timely, and honest approach to resolving disputes and managing your legal needs
- A skilled, understanding attorney who is interested in an ongoing client relationship, and not just "a case"
If this is what your company is looking for, please contact us now for your free initial consultation!