Austin, TX Personal Injury and Consumer Attorney
The Akhtar Law Firm serves individuals in Texas with the following types of personal injury and consumer protection cases:
- Car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents and injury
- Serious highway accidents, 18-wheeler truck accidents, fatalities and wrongful death
- Accidents and injury caused by DWI/drunk drivers, and other cases of gross negligence and recklessness
- Accidents and injury caused by uninsured or under-insured drivers
- On-the-job and other workplace injury
- Store, restaurant, and daycare negligence, and other injury suffered on commercial/retail property
- Dog bites and other injury involving homeowner insurance claims
- Wrongful or bad faith denial of insurance and warranty claims
- Fraud or deceptive business practices against consumers
- Debtor's rights against wrongful creditor claims or harassing collection calls
- Landlord-tenant disputes and enforcement of renter's rights
Our experience involves negotiating settlements, or filing lawsuits and going to trial. We have served clients throughout Austin and Central Texas (including Round Rock, Hutto, Georgetown, Leander, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, Manor, Lakeway, Elgin, Killeen, San Marcos, Kyle, and Buda), and beyond (including Houston, Dallas, Denton, San Antonio, and even east Texas cities such as Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Tyler, and Mount Pleasant).
The Akhtar Law Firm offers three things that clients need most when they have suffered a serious physical or financial injury:
- Proven legal experience and technical expertise (practicing law since 2000, taking cases to jury trial since 2005, and fluent with a wide variety of medical terminology and bodily injuries, as well as consumer protection laws, statutes, and regulations)
- An aggressive, efficient, and honest approach to obtaining justice and financial recovery
- A compassionate attorney who is interested in an ongoing client relationship, and not just "a case"
If this is what you need, please contact us right away for your free initial consultation!