Seek Compensation After an Injury
Turn to a Personal Injury Attorney in Austin, Tx
Were you injured in an accident that wasn't your fault? A serious injury can cause piled-up medical bills and lost wages. You shouldn't have to bear that debt on your own. Go to the Akhtar Law Firm for personal injury law help in Austin, TX.
Ali Akhtar, attorney at law, can handle a wide range of personal injury matters. He can take on anything from serious highway accidents involving 18-wheelers and wrongful deaths, to slip-and-fall injuries and dog bites. If the motorist who hit you is uninsured or under-insured, Attorney Ali Akhtar has the experience to fight for reasonable compensation.
Don't let drunk drivers or negligent business owners get away with the injuries they caused you. Call a personal injury attorney in Austin, TX today to start building your case.
So, You've Been in an Accident. Now What?
The first few moments after an accident can be hectic and confusing. Once you handle your health needs, here are the next steps you should take:
- Gather evidence that can prove who caused the accident and take pictures of the damage.
- Take note of everything that happened to you after the accident, including medical bills, hospital visits, and lost wages.
- Get the names and contact information for any witnesses to the accident.
- Write down the details of any conversations you have with other people involved in the accident.
- Call 512-879-1935 to schedule your free consultation.
When you need personal injury law representation in Austin, TX, turn to the Akhtar Law Firm. Ali Akhtar, attorney at law, will do his best to win you the compensation you deserve.
Getting in a car accident can happen in an instant. If you were hit by a drunk or impaired driver, you shouldn’t have to pay for their negligence. Don’t bear the burden of lost wages and medical bills on your own if you were injured in an accident. Hire the Akhtar Law Firm for a personal injury attorney in Austin, Texas that can handle your case and help you seek compensation for your injuries.